Sunday, September 20, 2009

100th Post - and the celebratory Giveaway!!

Back in July, when I found the ring dish of my dreams, it started a pseudo love affair with Etsy seller SayYourPiece. I honestly don't think I could have picked a better Etsy seller to buy from! Eileen is amazingly talented and an absolute sweetheart; I truly enjoyed working with her to create my personalized ring dish (it's perfect). I love stopping by her store to browse her new pieces, each one better than the last. It's really hard not to buy more (hmmm...can anyone say Christmas presents?!).

To celebrate my 100th post, Eileen agreed to give away one of her beautiful ring dishes. I'm so excited to have this opportunity to showcase one of my favorite sellers. :) The lucky winner will get to choose one of the following pieces (all are fully customizable):

Wedding-related (for all my fellow brides-to-be)...



Celebrating Fall (my favorite season)...



And the ring dish that started it all...


Rules for the Giveaway

1. For one entry - Go to the SayYourPiece Etsy store and tell me what your favorite piece is.

2. For two entries - Let me know you are a follower or, if you are not already a follower, become one.

3. For three entries - Post this giveaway on your blog and link it back to me.

Please post each entry in a separate comment for a total of up to 3 entries (comments).

The deadline for entries is Sunday, September 27th at 6pm EST. I will announce the winner Sunday evening. Please check back to see if you've won!

Good luck!!

Please note: This giveaway is for US residents only. Sorry to my international readers.

42 comments:

  1. I love Fall - 4 Inch Rounded Round Dish. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This giveaway will show up in my Thrifty Thursday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I want to win! :)
    Here's my favorite piece: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29809742
    (only w/my name, not trini's...although it is a cute name)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, I thought I was a follower but I guess not! (shame on me) But now I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And for my 3rd entry, I just posted about your giveaway at my blog here: http://072509wed.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaway-alert.html

    Thanks so much! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I started following yesterday...does that count? I love that fall dish! I really need to go searching on etsy again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I love the "we do" ring dish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! I like the 'luv my dog' dish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm now an official Taryn (and Brian) follower. I thought I was before, but I guess not?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Sisters - 3 Inch Rounded Square Set of Two Dishes. Because I love birdies...but sadly I do not have a sister! If I won I would like the turtle dish. It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, i LOVE the "forever begins today" bowl! i'm already a follower, and your giveaway is on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the two become one dish! Very cute! I’m also a follower!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that "we do" one. I have been married for awhile- but never seen something like that. I could love it.

    (I follow in Google reader)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the "We do" one with the wedding cake on the Etsy site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am also a follower of your blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a follower, and I love the turtle "We belong together" dish that you posted...it is the cutest. As for the ones on the Etsy site, I love the one with the tree that says "Trini's Things".

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the "two become one" dish - adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ...and i'm becoming a follower right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on 100 posts! I love the dish that says "We Do" with the blue cake. This would be so nice to hold my wedding band and engagement ring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just posted this under the giveaways section on the sidebar of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on 100 posts!
    I love the His and Hers - 4 Inch Square Ceramic Dish! Soo cute.

    seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a follower!

    seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a folower!

    Can't wait to see more cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for doing this give-away and congrats on the 100th post! My favorite is DEFINITELY the "With this ring" dish. The pink and green coloring matches our wedding colors perfectly and would be a great reminder of our special day. And I love the pretty pink bow too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite is the Cupcake dish! It's adorable and it's in our wedding colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Blogged about it on:

    http://www.girlwitharing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. so I just stumbled across your blog, and I'm so glad I did! It's adorable and I love this giveaway! My favorite piece is the soulmates dish! my husband and I are newlyweds, so this would be adorable in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on the 100th post! I am also a follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gosh there are so many! I love Cupcake Lovers Only, Culinary Therapy, and Hey Cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Posted on own blog

    http://achocolateloversconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love the mr. and mrs. towels dish! so cute! thank you for the giveaway!
    maria.dalessandro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. also a follower! thank you for the giveaway!
    maria.dalessandro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, how cute they are! I love the one that says "We do" with the pink cake :-)
    And I'm becoming a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. His and Hers is adorable. And I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete