Oy...this is turning into a bigger endeavor than I originally planned. My first plan was to find a dress to go with
these shoes. Couldn't find anything I loved. Then, I found
this dress and was planning on wearing it with my
purple heels. Great plan, right?? Wrong. The dress looks ridiculous on me...partially because it's too big and partially because the straps are way too wide for my shoulders.
So I'm back to the drawing board. Thankfully, I have 2 months to figure this out! After a quick browse of Nordstrom's website, here's what I've come up with. Opinions? I'd be wearing my
purple heels.



And, just because I love them, the purple shoes. :)
I like the top one and the 3rd one. The white one is nice..but I think that should be saved for the big day! If I had to chose...I like the third one with the shoes. too cute!
ReplyDeleteohhh I love them all!!! That's a tough one! The white one is so classy and beautiful, the black one looks elegant and sexy, and the colorful one is just soo fun! And your shoes are adorable! I think I would go with the colorful one (just cause I would wear white the next day). Good luck! And you got a very cute blog :)
ReplyDeleteI am such a fan of wearing white to the rehearsal, it's so bridal!
ReplyDeleteI love them all!! and I think they'd all go well with the purple heels.
ReplyDeleteI really like the black dress, but the colorful one would be great with those shoes! Why are these decisions always so hard? Good luck choosing!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love them all. I think the first and last would go best with the heels- but the white would be awesome because it is white! (And white would go with purple heels too- but I am too shy to pull that off.)
ReplyDeleteI love the black and white ones. I think they are both perfect for the occasion.
ReplyDeleteSo no lie the shoes I wore for my rehersal dinner are almost identical to the purple ones you have picked out to wear! So of course I love them! I'm glad you are my scarf swap partner!!
ReplyDelete