It's a co-worker's 40th birthday today and, in lieu of a regular potluck, she decided she wanted a dessert potluck. (Bad news for Taryn!!) There is all kinds of yummy, fatty goodness waiting for me in the breakroom...chocolate cake, no-bake cookies, doughnuts, cheesecake. So hard to resist...but I have to try. *sigh*
mmmmmm....now I want food :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck. I would not make it. I LOVE sweets.
ReplyDeleteI CANNOT resist when there are sweets in the lunch room at work. People will bring leftover cakes from the weekend in all the time. It's a definite perk to Mondays
ReplyDeleteI'm "that guy" that brings in all kinds of baked goods to my coworkers. I love to bake but we certainly don't need all those treats in the house so I take them to work. lol.
ReplyDeleteOh come on ... everything in moderation right! That's my take :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like there were a lot of yummy treats. If you didn't have anything, I have to give you credit. That is willpower!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a fun idea! A little taste or two won't hurt. :)
ReplyDelete