Our Green Monster recipe:
3 cups spinach
1 cup vanilla soy milk
6 ice cubes
pineapple chunks
peach chunks
Final Verdict - It was pretty good! I was impressed. We didn't put enough fruit in though (for my taste at least)...I'll definitely put more in next time. I've been thinking about different fruit combos to try. I'm thinking strawberry, pineapple, and peach next.
Any other Green Monster lovers out there? I know my favorite Shan and Julie are! :)




I keep seeing everyone in blog-land getting hooked on this. I am just trying to imagine what it tastes like. I might have to try it!
ReplyDeleteI've been afraid to try it, but it might be time to push aside that fear and find out if I like it.
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of this. Glad you liked it . . . I don't think I could ever get Chris to drink something that green . . .
ReplyDeleteIt looks scary! Ha! I'll take your word for it! lol ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting...you are braver than me.
ReplyDelete