
As the wedding draws closer, I have started dreaming more and more about having a "spa day"...the kind you see in the movies. A facial, a massage, a mud bath...the works. Sounds like pure bliss, huh? Only problem is that all of that gets really expensive really fast. As do weddings. *sigh* If only I were rich...
Until Mr Jones or I hit the jackpot (wouldn't that be nice??), I'll have to settle for my favorite little bit of pampering...getting bi-weekly manicures. I love getting my nails done. It's so relaxing sitting back and letting someone else worry about making my nails gorgeous. I feel so pretty and sophisticated with my French manicure.
Taken after my latest manicure...don't worry, I was at a stoplight when I snapped the pic. :)
S0...how do you pamper yourself?




Hi darling! I agree that a spa day can get rather expensive and getting manis with the occasional pedi is the next best thing. It is so nice to let someone else take care of things and just relax for an hour or so.
ReplyDeleteYour nails look SO pretty! You should be a hand model ;) I love French manicures and think they're so classy.
I cant get my nails done..I HATE IT! But I like to get my toes done! Pedicures are my fav....but I only get them maybe twice a year!
ReplyDeletenice nail! x
ReplyDeleteyou just wanted to show off your ring! lol, j/k I wish I had nails like that!
ReplyDeleteAhh, a spa day does sound so good. It's too bad that those darn services are so expensive! I hope you win the lottery!
I am a pedicure NUT! Love them wish I could get them done EVERY week! But I, just like you need to hit the jackpot for us to be able to do such things! OH – And facials… totally recommended!! Just get it done a week before the wedding because sometimes there is out breaks. But then it makes you face so clear! LOVE THEM!
ReplyDeletevery nice nails!
ReplyDeletemassages, oh massages are wonderful and a must for me!
i love getting my nails done too! your nails are very pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteyour ring is so lovely! I wish I had nice nails like you!
ReplyDeletethe nails look great and the ring, beautiful!!
ReplyDeletehope you have a great weekend girly :)
Lovely nails! I can see why people keep asking if theyre real.
ReplyDeleteI dont pamper myself come to think of it...maybe I should start!
Rose :)
Hmmm.... that hand looks a lot like the one attached to my arm. :)
ReplyDelete