
I'm still on the hunt...but maybe one of these will be perfect. We shall see. :)Update: Now that I see again, I don't really like the 2nd one. *Sigh* I guess that's what seeing $29.99 when I'm really tired and delirious does to me. I wonder if I can change my order?
Update again: I just bought this one off eBay...love. love. love. It fulfills my obsession with black and white print dresses.




I really like the top one!
ReplyDeleteI love the top one too- but the last one is to die for!
ReplyDeleteHey! Just stopping by to let you know I passed on an award for you and your lovely blog! =D
ReplyDeletehttp://coley02.blogspot.com/2009/09/they-love-me.html
i love the one you found on ebay!
ReplyDeleteLove the last one!! I'm obsessed with black and white too---why does my twin live four hours away from me :( Miss you!!
ReplyDeletelove the one from Ebay. I love black and white too! I have tons of black and white print dresses and my wedding was black and white!
ReplyDeleteooo i like the black one the best! but then again i like anything with frills and bows :) only $29.99, thats awesome!
ReplyDeleteRose
I love that dress that you found on eBay! so cute!! I also love that lacey white one from your last post. I want it!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your final choice. The leaves are a cool "fall" motif (even though the dress itself isn't in fall colors). I think you will look great in it!
ReplyDeleteWhoa whoa whoa when did you post the one you found on eBay??? I LOVE that one!!! Love it!
ReplyDelete