7 years ago
Monday, September 21, 2009
Wedding Guestbook is ordered! :)
After obsessing over working on the photo guestbook for our wedding for at least a month (I wanted to make sure it was perfect), I finally ordered it! Mr Jones helped me celebrate this momentous occasion with a kiss. I am really happy with how it turned out. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




it looks great! You guys are sooo creative! Wish you had been around to give me ideas for my wedding!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I did ours thru mypublisher and it turned out amazing! I must have worked on that thing for weeks trying to make sure it looked good, had a nice mix of pictures, had enough pages, etc, ect. Oh how I miss the joys of wedding planning!
ReplyDeleteI love this! The photos look great and this is such a neat idea!
ReplyDeleteoh its fab!! you did such a good job with the layout of the pages. my favorite is how you used the picture of your backs for the back cover. very clever! :)
ReplyDeleteTurned out great!!! I did ours through Shutterfly too!
ReplyDeletefantastic mama!!!
ReplyDeleteIt came out so well!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAWW I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Now you can do one for me =)
ReplyDeleteWe did the same thing for our guestbook and I love how it turned out! Your book looks so nice and you will see that some of the guests will write such sweet and funny things inside. We had our sign for the book say something like, "Memories of...wishes for...advice to...Juliana & Geof".
ReplyDeleteShutterfly makes really nice books, so I really think that you will love it! Your engagement pics are so nice :)
yayy! I love ur book Taryn!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's exactly what I'm thinking about doing for our guestbook!
ReplyDelete