
My bridal shower is next weekend (yay!!) which means the registry info has been sent out and people are starting to buy gifts. Uh oh. Not good for little ol' impatient me. I am a snooper. I do not like surprises (well...maybe SOME surprises...hehe). Can I just say how freakin' HARD it is to not registry stalk??? (Very.) My fingers itch to type in our names at Target or Bed Bath & Beyond and see what our wonderful friends and family are choosing to get for us. Did someone buy Mr Jones' dream KitchenAid mixer? Did someone buy the gorgeous duvet cover we picked out...or maybe the Pet SpotBot to help clean up after the kitty loves? It's driving me crazy not knowing!
I am trying to resist...but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.




I looked ALL the time. haha ;)
ReplyDeleteI looked the whole time leading up to the showers and the wedding. I told my mom I wasnt but I couldnt help it at all! It was too hard to resist! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI looked pretty much all the time....my marriage was still valid. My mother yelled at me, but whatever. It was still a surprise because I didn't know when I was getting it or who bought it. Stalk away!
ReplyDelete(I'm a bad influence aren't I)
GIRL! I am stalking mine ALL THE TIME! I hope you get a KitchenAId! I did and it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI caved and stalked each day. I'm ashamed of myself, but it's true! I'm terrible with surprises also. I only like them when I don't know they're coming ;) I hope you get it all!
ReplyDeleteYou crackle me up!! My sister did the same thing :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your blog and it is very cute! I would totally stalk my registry, too! I don't think I would be able to help myself!
ReplyDeleteHa- I never even thought to look! Oh my- that would have been fun.
ReplyDeleteI say it's ok to stalk :) There you go. I didn't do it too much until the end...but by then I was just making sure there was enough "left" for people. At my 2nd shower, one of our registries actually ran out of things, so there's your reasoning! Enjoying getting caught up on your blog - I've been disconnected for too long!
ReplyDeleteHaha I was a registry stalker BIG time! You know you really have a problem when you start registry stalking other peoples weddings. :)
ReplyDelete