I love the weird places cats will sleep. Mine seem to find a new place each weeks
aww, they're so cute! Mine looks a lot like yours :)
How Adorable! I am trying to convice the BF to sneek in a cat despite the no pets allowed in our lease! =D
hahahaha..to cute!
They're so cute! It reminds me of our lazy dogs!!I hope you're having a good weekend!
They are so damn cute!!!!
seriously, bo jangles??? what a coincidence! how is everything with you? how have you been? hope you are having a fabulous holiday weekend!!!!
Hooray for silent sundays--! lyryn and I made this up a few months ago b/c we didn't want to do "wordless wednesdays"....perfect!
Your kitties are SO cute!I sent you an email just a few mins ago. Thanks for the help!
Love your fluffy kitties! I have a ginger and white little boy kitty, hes a naughty teenager.Rose
I love the weird places cats will sleep. Mine seem to find a new place each weeks
ReplyDeleteaww, they're so cute! Mine looks a lot like yours :)
ReplyDeleteHow Adorable! I am trying to convice the BF to sneek in a cat despite the no pets allowed in our lease! =D
ReplyDeletehahahaha..to cute!
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute! It reminds me of our lazy dogs!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a good weekend!
They are so damn cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteseriously, bo jangles??? what a coincidence!
ReplyDeletehow is everything with you? how have you been? hope you are having a fabulous holiday weekend!!!!
Hooray for silent sundays--! lyryn and I made this up a few months ago b/c we didn't want to do "wordless wednesdays"....
ReplyDeleteperfect!
Your kitties are SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email just a few mins ago. Thanks for the help!
Love your fluffy kitties! I have a ginger and white little boy kitty, hes a naughty teenager.
ReplyDeleteRose