Thursday, September 10, 2009

Calling all Scarf Lovers!

Now that Fall is just around the corner, it's that time again...time to break out the scarves! I'm an equal opportunity scarf wearer. All colors, all sizes. I love them all.

When I saw Katie's post earlier this week, I was really excited to have found a fellow scarf junkie. She even posted a how to video for creative ways to tie scarves (bless her adorable little heart!!). And the last reason to love Katie? She arranged a scarf swap! To read all about it, click on the icon below. Hope you'll join in...because who doesn't love a pretty scarf??

Join the fun

6 comments:

  1. aww :) you are super kind. I should hunt you down though for putting that VIDEO LINK on here, haha...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo a scarf swap! I might have to check it out! I do loooove scarfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally wish i wasnt so busy, i love swaps! and scarfs! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up! Thanks for the heads up...this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh i have so many scarves, i will have to check out the how to video, thanks for the link :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your post about the scarf swap too late :( but I love Katie's blog so thanks for pointing me to it!

    ReplyDelete