Ok, I'll admit it, I'm totally stealing
Katie's idea, but it's a fun idea!! And my blog needs some fun right now (I've been a bit neglectful). Yesterday, Katie over at
Loves of Life asked her followers what they wanted to know about her...anything at all. She was asked some great questions and I really enjoyed reading all her answers. It turns out, we're a lot alike (anyone want to join us for chips & salsa at On the Border???).
So my lovely followers, I'm asking you...is there anything you want to know about me? I'm an open book (well, within reason of course!). Ask away...and I promise I'll answer. :)
okay..seems fitting that I would start!
ReplyDelete1. When you get married, how long do you want to wait until you have kids?
2. What is something odd/embarrassing about you (if anything!)
have fun!!
Hmm I want to ask something non-wedding. What do you do for a living?
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower but it seems you're planning a wedding in a relatively short time. I’m getting married in seven months and we just booked the reception venue. We have EVERYTHING else left to do. It seems like you got it all together and still had time to blog. I hope I can do it as gracefully!
ReplyDeleteQuestion/or statement: Tell me about Amy Boeve. We’re going to meet with her in about a week. I love her images and looked into her because of your e-pics. But how was she to work with. How do you like her? How’s your experience?
What is your favorite store to shop in and if you looked in you clothes where are the majority of your clothes from?
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think I asked Katie some of the same q's. Here goes:
ReplyDelete1. What are your biggest pet peeves?
2. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?