Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can we say Baby Fever?!

I know I can!

So many of my real life and bloggie friends are expecting. It's certainly a baby boom around here!! And it's given me major baby fever.

My "snow day" has consisted of watching A Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, Make Room for Baby, Birth Day...the list goes on and on.

I think the TV is trying to tell me something. *grin*

8 comments:

  1. I got major baby fever right after our wedding too, but it died down for a few months. Enjoy being a newlywed!! I'm glad we waited at least one year, spending out 1st anniversary just us was perfect. You have plenty of time for babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! There are really a lot of pregnant bloggers out there right now. One of my good friends is pregnant and due in May. It is really exciting to hear about the experience from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even watch those shows...I'm too close to my own birth to put myself through watching the process. I don't want to get myself all worked up about what will happen that actual day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you on that one! It seems like every blogger I follow is pregnant and I'm SO jealous! The timing isn't right yet for us, but that doesn't stop the baby fever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is pregnant right now! I'm so happy I'm one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched all of those shows today too! Mine goes off and on and if I really have it, I just go visit one of my friends who has a baby, then it dies down a bit. I couldn't handle working, school and a baby right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious. My sister got back from the honeymoon and less than a month or two later she was pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete