I love this time of year. Why?? Because of Girl Scout cookies. I live for Girl Scout cookies.
And Edy's has made it even better. Girl Scout cookies...and ice cream. Heaven. It would go against every fiber of my being (and willpower) to not buy the ice cream so I buy the light version...it's not as bad. Right? I have to justify somehow!!
Oh yum! I lovvve girl scout cookies but I've never had the ice cream! It sounds almost TOO good and I'm afraid I'd never be able to stop! I just might have to give in soon though...
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
Mmm...I'm going to have to pick up the Samoa ice cream. Edy's ice cream actually isn't too unhealthy.
ReplyDeleteoooh, me and the tagalong edy's are GOOD friends.
ReplyDeleteI adore that Samoa option! The chunks of cookies are the best!
ReplyDeleteOh yum! I lovvve girl scout cookies but I've never had the ice cream! It sounds almost TOO good and I'm afraid I'd never be able to stop! I just might have to give in soon though...
ReplyDeleteI MUST try the somoa ice cream. Those are my favorite cookies..also the only way I will eat coconut. Mmmmmm...Girl Scout cookies
ReplyDeletei did not get one girl scout cookie this year!!!!!
ReplyDeletexo
I LOVE the thin mint ice cream! We kept in stocked most of this past summer because it is just so yummy!
ReplyDeletethe last time I went to the grocery I ALMOST bought some of the samoa! I knew I should have!
ReplyDeleteSamoas are like my all time favorite. Though I've never tried the ice cream...hmmm.
ReplyDeleteThat Samoa ice cream is absolutely fantastic!!!!! I've been known to go through an entire carton in just a couple days with no help. :)
ReplyDelete