Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I Wanna Dance" into 5th Place!


A couple days ago, I entered one of Mr Jones' photos in the I Heart Faces "I Wanna Dance" photo challenge. There were 369 wonderful entries so I was in no way expecting to win...I entered for the fun of it, really. It's one of my all time favorite photos and I just wanted to share it with others. :)

Imagine our surprise (and sheer delight) when I checked the winning photos post over at I Heart Faces this morning and there it was...the photo I entered. In 5th place! So freakin' COOL!

All of the winners' photos are gorgeous. Mr Jones is truly honored to be included in the Top 10. I wish I had my camera handy to take a picture of the huge grin that came across his face when I told him he'd won 5th place.

5 comments:

  1. That photo is so beautiful, I'm not surprised to see it in the top 10. Congrats to Mr. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loved reading about how excited you were. This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! Congrats Brian!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! and it's a great picture too!

    ReplyDelete