Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Heart Faces - "I Wanna Dance!" Photo Challenge


This was taken at a friend's wedding by my handsome hubby. All of the love and the emotions of their wedding day are captured oh-so-perfectly in this photo...it makes my heart smile.

When I saw the "I Wanna Dance" photo challenge at I Heart Faces, I knew I had to enter this photo! It is my first entry so we will see how it goes. Check out their website to see the other entries!



8 comments:

  1. I love this! Nice use of natural light. You captured something so true here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful shot. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely...it looks like you captured a moment and they didn't know you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taryn! Congratulations on your win! That is so exciting that this was your very first entry! This picture is so lovely. You are right. It captures everything about their day. Very wonderful!

    I hope you will enter again and again. I love your little about me snippet too : ) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete