Sorry I went MIA...again. Things have been busy around here with Mr Jones in grad school...and me trying get used to being a grad school student's wife.
I am (finally) getting around to posting up some of my wedding pictures!! Yay!! I absolutely adored my photographer, Amy Boeve!
First up: Getting Ready
(Lots of pictures ahead...)


Please ignore my no-makeup, tired look!


I was so freaking HOT when my makeup was finished!




Straightening out the crinoline is very important!

Yay...I'm a bride!!!



And last, but not the least...the final touches



Next up, the First Glance and Bridal Party pictures. :) Stay tuned...





Girl where have you been??
ReplyDeleteThese pics are gorgeous! I loved your hair so perfect! Your flowers are amazing too!
Gimme more!!!!! lol You look gorgeous, darling!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love that first pic of your hair when their putting in all the curls....looks like a little shirly temple!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures. Your whole party looked lovely
ReplyDeleteYeah!! So great to see you back. I miss your posts! I've already said that you look beautiful but I also LOVE your pictures! One of my favs is you and your girls sitting on the bright couch. How fun! Great memories!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful! Can't wait for todays ones!
ReplyDeleteI love the vibrancy of some of those shots. So pretty. I love story telling photos like these. You look so pretty :)
ReplyDelete