In case you haven't already seen them, here are the other Wedding Wednesday posts:
Getting Ready
First Glance & Bridal Party
These are just some of my favorites of Mr Jones and me. It's so incredibly hard to choose just a handful!! We had such an amazing day...and the pictures show it!








One of my absolute favorite pictures...I think this one will be a canvas print someday :)

My other favorite picture




Aw, these pics are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe fifth picture down is so cute...it looks like it could have been taken in a little german village somewhere.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! I can see why you have a hard time picking out just a few!
ReplyDeletelove all of them! your photog was GREAT!!! I think #8 is my fav!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour fav is mine too ... I say GO FOR THE CANVAS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Oh, what a pretty wedding : ) I love your pictures. They are gorgeous : ). The light is so pretty. And your dress is amazing. And your hair and your makeup...all of it: perfection : )
ReplyDelete