Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hmmm...I guess I spoke too soon...

Over the weekend, I was telling Mr Jones how I was thrilled Michigan wasn't getting a lot of snow this winter. You see, Michigan is usually the state getting dumped on...and, for once, it wasn't us!

Well...I should've kept my mouth shut. Yup. We got dumped on last night...about 10" worth. I know it's nothing compared to the feet of snow covering some states, but ugh. I really didn't want this...

I did get a day off work so I guess it's good for something. Right?


Keep checking back for Wedding Wednesday pictures...I'll have them up by the end of the day! :) And, in case you didn't see them, check out my other picture post.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish we would even get a few flakes of snow! It never snows here. Like NEVER. Not even flurries and it stinks. I'm sure I would hate it if it snowed here ALL the time but I just want one day of snow. It has been years since I've seen snow in person. :( Sad, I know. Thanks for posting this picture! It means I can live vicariously through you a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine that snow's a pain, but we'd love to have some down in GA. Parts of the state get about 1" every five years or so, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya!! Ohio was dumped on as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh we got it too, so over it! I HATE snow!

    ReplyDelete