Thursday, February 25, 2010

I don't know what my problem is!

I get ready in the morning, lots of potential blog post topics flitting about in my head...little bits and pieces of witty posts. I often want to rush to my laptop and jot down a quick post or two, but I don't because I wake up with justenoughtime to shower, get ready, and rush out the door for work. No time for blogging (don't I wish!).

But then, when I sit down to post, NOTHING. My mind goes blank and writer's block digs in its nasty little claws. Seriously. I don't know what happens between now and then...I sure don't like it.


I promise I will try to get better at posting...and thinking of wittier topics than complaining about my lack of witty topics (oh, the irony).

In the meantime, stay tuned for a giveaway coming soon! I'm teaming up with a very talented friend of mine to celebrate 100 followers (because I know there are some following on Google Reader who don't show up in my follower count...ahem, name twin...hehe). I can't wait to reveal the details!!

3 comments:

  1. you should jot notes on the mirror with lipstick...that would be totally 80's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) Love your new bloggity blog header, you and Mr. Jones are so super cute :) and b) did you say 'giveaway'??? I love me some giveways!!

    ReplyDelete