Monday, August 17, 2009

I have a slight shoe obsession

...and these are my latest "victim" - Sam & Libby Whimsy Satin Flower Mary Janes. They are available in both the blush/ivory and black.


After my parent's anniversary dinner on Saturday, mom, SIL, and I convinced the boys to drop us off at DSW (a.k.a. shoe HEAVEN). I found the Sam & Libbys and fell head over heels (literally) in love. I wore them while I was looking at other shoes (hehe). I have nothing to wear them with, but I can't stop thinking about them! Is it wrong to buy the shoes, then buy the outfit?

P.S. I had SIL go back and get them tonight...*blush*

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE these shoes. I might have to stop by DSW tomorrow after work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some very similar shoes tonight online while looking for bridal shoes. These ARE gorgeous! Don't worry; you'll find a great outfit for them soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute!! you go girl, for sending your SIL back to get them! :D i just love how heels make me feel, even when i'm just prancing around the house in a pair of stilettos and gym shorts. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! I wouldn't have anything to wear with them either...but it hasn't stopped me from buying shoes before! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Those would be perfect for my wedding. How much were they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! They would look good with nothing at all, although that might not be appropriate out in public.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of buying shoes and then planning an outfit around them! These shoes are so cute. I love the blush/ivory. They look pretty comfortable too! DSW = Love!

    ReplyDelete