Sunday, February 28, 2010

Free to a good home! :)

Since my brother, sister-in-law, and parents were coming over yesterday, Mr Jones and I decided to do a deep clean of the apartment. It had been a little (ok, a lot) neglected over the past few weeks so it was definitely time.

Well, sometimes when I get cleaning, I get in the groove and really clean. And sometimes that cleaning includes drawers and the closet. Yesterday was one of those days. :)

Up for grabs, I have two scarves that have only been worn once each. First person to email (thecatsfancy@yahoo) for either gets it...my only request is that you be an active follower (i.e. you have posted comments on my blog before and I know who you are). :)

GONE - Old Navy plaid - this one is a shorter scarf and looks cute worn with the points down.



GONE - Flower print scarf (I think from Target?) - this one is longer and can be worn looped around your neck. It feels like it's a linen blend.


3 comments:

  1. Cute scarves. Very generous of you to give them away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I want #2...!! But i have lots of scarves...that might be selfish of me ;) hahah

    ReplyDelete