Just found your blog through Mrs. Smith! It's darling! Excited to be following and looking forward to reading your posts! Congratulations on your wedding! Sorry to hear about your blood drawing troubles :( yuck.
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
Oww!
ReplyDeleteSorry dear. You got that "easily bruises" gene from me.
ReplyDeletethey did that to me when I had pre-term labor w/Conner. that nurse nazi collapsed my vein trying. it was AWFUL. I hope it doesn't hurt anymore.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Mrs. Smith! It's darling! Excited to be following and looking forward to reading your posts! Congratulations on your wedding! Sorry to hear about your blood drawing troubles :( yuck.
ReplyDeleteouch! I've been a pin cushion before and it sucks, i'm sorry =(
ReplyDelete