Monday, July 12, 2010

Possession is 9/10s of the law...right?

Mr Jones and I have been cleaning out closets and selling unused items (we'll have a house to furnish soon!!). Because of this, we have a lot of empty shipping boxes hanging around the apartment. To say Sammy has been in heaven is an understatement. He is obsessed with boxes and will climb in one any chance he gets.

Yesterday, Mr Jones went to box up an item and...he found a surprise waiting for him. It's clear Sammy believed this was his box and he wasn't too keen about someone taking it away from him. (My poor buddy looked so worried!)

I don't know what I'd do without him to entertain me!






5 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cutie!! Cats are too funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I guess you'll be keeping that box just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats love boxes too...and the laundry basket. No sooner than I take the last sock out of the basket and in they hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pics!! Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your cats are always doing the cutest things! Love it!

    ReplyDelete