(Sorry for the subpar pictures...I am still learning how to take pictures that depict the true colors of the polish.)
China Glaze - Street Racing
A fabulous burnt orange shade with a rusty shimmer to it.
It so different than anything else I have. So.much.fun.
A fabulous burnt orange shade with a rusty shimmer to it.
It so different than anything else I have. So.much.fun.
China Glaze - Lasso My Heart
This color has so many dimensions! The gold shimmer really changes the color depending on the light. I also found when I added another coat, the color deepened to a golden plum color. So pretty and versatile!
(My picture does not do the gorgeousness this polish justice at all!)
This color has so many dimensions! The gold shimmer really changes the color depending on the light. I also found when I added another coat, the color deepened to a golden plum color. So pretty and versatile!
(My picture does not do the gorgeousness this polish justice at all!)
Stay tuned for a big announcement...and fun giveaway tomorrow! :)




that purple is soooo pretty!! gonna have to check that out.
ReplyDeleteI just got two new OPIs and they make me smile <3
ReplyDeleteYou have nailpolish in my wedding colors! Love!! :)
ReplyDeleteFUN. I love nail polish!
ReplyDeleteI love the plum one! That is so pretty. Right now, I'm obsessed with giving myself neon pedicures. I have neon pink on my toes right now!
ReplyDeleteThe burnt orange would be gorgeous for fall!