I feel ya. I had about 293082390 things slap me in the face after my miscarriage. Wouldn't you know I still get updates on "what my 6 month old" should be doing. I'm like, Umm..sorry, no. Sorry hun--all I can say is I KNOW THE FEELING. Your time is coming and when it does, it is OH SO WORTH IT :) xoxoox
I'm with Katie. The same happened to me. Stupid Motherhood Maternity would NOT stop sending me emails. I swear, one time, I cried. (And that stupid sidebar on facebook, where they put ads that work with what they think you've got going on in life...they're all baby all the time! Still! And on facebook, I never talk about getting pregnant! Gah!)
And, now, I'm mad for you! You don't need to have that hurt!
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
I feel ya. I had about 293082390 things slap me in the face after my miscarriage. Wouldn't you know I still get updates on "what my 6 month old" should be doing. I'm like, Umm..sorry, no. Sorry hun--all I can say is I KNOW THE FEELING. Your time is coming and when it does, it is OH SO WORTH IT :) xoxoox
ReplyDeleteI'm with Katie. The same happened to me. Stupid Motherhood Maternity would NOT stop sending me emails. I swear, one time, I cried. (And that stupid sidebar on facebook, where they put ads that work with what they think you've got going on in life...they're all baby all the time! Still! And on facebook, I never talk about getting pregnant! Gah!)
ReplyDeleteAnd, now, I'm mad for you! You don't need to have that hurt!