No more hospitals. No more doctors.
After 2 hospital visits, 5 doctor visits, and 7 blood draws (my poor arm!) in the span of 3 weeks, I was DONE with anything and everything medical-related. At least for another month or two.
Do you think life was willing to accept this?
Of course not.
Mr Jones added 2 visits to urgent care into the mix.
Last Tuesday, he came home from work with a high fever and chills. After two long days, lots of Gatorade, and a consistent fever of 102.5*, he finally went to urgent care. Diagnosis: gastroenteritis. Sucky, yes, but he now had medication to help him get better.
Right?
Wrong.
We got to visit urgent care again on Sunday because his throat was killing him. Diagnosis: strep throat. Thankfully, he was already on an antibiotic, but...geez. Can't we catch a break??
A week of feeling crappy has left Mr Jones really cranky and moody.
I give up.
I can't take anymore.
I want my happy, go lucky husband back.




poor thing!! hope stuff looks up asap =)
ReplyDeleteHang in there....it will get better! I'm praying for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen it rains it pours. I'm sorry, friend!
ReplyDeleteI hope he feels better soon
ReplyDeleteHope he feels better soon and you guys can get a break from doctors!
ReplyDeleteYou two have had it rough...good things have to be around the corner.
ReplyDelete