Sunday, July 11, 2010

THANK YOU


I just wanted to say thank you for the outpouring of support and encouraging words over the past week. I can't ever thank you enough for taking the time to say a prayer for me, Mr Jones, and our forever baby. I wish I could reach out hug each and every one of you.

There are a few ladies that deserve a special shout out. Their messages brought tears to my eyes and gave me hope in a time that seemed so hopeless...

Julie - You are the kind of mother I hope to be some day. Conner and Parker are two very lucky boys. I am so blessed to know you. Thank you for telling me it's going to be ok.

Katie - I am so incredibly happy I found you (or did you find me?). Either way, you are my inspiration. I can only hope to be blessed with a sweet baby like Emeline some day! Thank you for following me on my journey and for offering support.

Brittany - Your comment on my miscarriage post touched my heart in so many ways. I can't even begin to tell you how much your words meant to me. Thank you for loving me and supporting me. You are such an amazing woman.

Shan - My mirror twin. I know life has caused us not to talk as much as we once did, but please know I am always here for you like you are always there for me. Miss KP is going to be one spoiled little princess...and you will be a wonderful mom! Thank you for being my friend.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I helped...even if for a moment. It WILL be ok; I promise. and I know that NOTHING that I say will really make you feel better totally. It's such an internal battle (and only those that have been there really "get it") and you will overcome it and in the end be victorious. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you to pieces! Thank you for being brave through all this! You are so strong, and I know that forever baby is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete