Sorry, all...my big announcement will need to wait until tomorrow when I'm not completely exhausted. Trust me, it's good! :)
In the meantime, I have a giveaway:
It's been a rough couple of weeks and as a distraction/stress relief, I have been painting my nails with all my new pretty colors!
One lucky follower will win a bottle of China Glaze Side Saddle. This polish is part of the Rodeo Diva collection and is the perfect "vamp" color! It's dark brownish plum with a golden shimmer. In the shade it looks more brown, but, in the sunlight, it's more of a deep eggplant color. Love it!
For one (1) entry, become a follower of my blog and leave a comment saying hi! If you are already a follower, leave a comment indicating this.
For one (1) bonus entry, write a blog post about your favorite nail polish color(s) - with picture(s) please! I am always looking for more fun colors!
I will draw a winner on Wednesday, August 4th.
7 years ago





I'm a follower! And I can't wait for your big announcement.
ReplyDeleteopi elephantastic pink. it's on my toes now!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower! And I LOVE this color...perfect for fall!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteyou already know im a follower!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous color. I'm a follower ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been a follower for about a week or two. I love that shade!!
ReplyDeleteof course I'm a follower. Pick me, pick me. I need new polish! Maybe I'll paint my nails today just for you, Taryn!
ReplyDelete