Those baby carriers! most ungraceful things ever! Having worn a few myself, I've still never figured out how exactly you put it on while holding a child, and then get the kid in, all by yourself! It's like a human, wear-able puzzle!
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
hahahaha! Looks like you guys had a great time
ReplyDeleteha ha! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThose baby carriers! most ungraceful things ever! Having worn a few myself, I've still never figured out how exactly you put it on while holding a child, and then get the kid in, all by yourself! It's like a human, wear-able puzzle!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I can't wait to try Harper out forward facing in ours.
ReplyDelete