Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We make cute kids...in a virtual world

Mr Jones and I were playing around on Morph Thing the other day. I must say, we make some pretty darn cute kids together!

Now, we just need to make these cute kids a reality... :)


8 comments:

  1. they are cute. I did that when I was pregnant w/Conner and our kids were ugly! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some good looking kids! I've never seen anyone's virtual babies look human let alone cute! Looks like you and the MR. have some good genes to work with! Now we just need to make this baby a reality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are good! Sometimes, those computer-made babies go horribly wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG our babies were U-G-L-Y. Yours are super cute, LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, cute babies! The second one looks a little pissed though haha. I'm off to go morph my own babies now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man! Your babies are cute! What the hell? I got totally ripped off. LOL.

    ReplyDelete