Well, technically it's Mr Jones' too, but you get the idea. :)

We spent all day at the house today replacing the toilet seats and tearing up the carpet in the bedrooms and upstairs hallway...it was SO dirty and gross! The previous owner definitely didn't believe in cleanliness. We plan to re-carpet the bedrooms and put down Pergo flooring in the hallway. I can't wait to see it finished!
Tomorrow, we will be carpet shopping then going over to the house to sand the walls in preparation for priming and repainting.
I will post progress pictures tomorrow night so stay tuned! :)




Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethat awesome! congrats!!!
ReplyDeletegirl it looks so nice! i can't wait to see the progress!
ReplyDeletegreat news! I'm so happy for you! I love renovating. It seems we only buy houses to completely change them! LOL Have fun!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the brick front...and the deck off the back! Can't wait to see everything you do!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! What a beautiful home! Congrats!
ReplyDelete