More wedding pictures!!!! (YAY)
Mr Jones and I chose to see each other before the ceremony. It's a bit unconventional, but, honestly, when have we ever been conventi0nal?! Added bonus: it helped calm any nerves we had. I know if we hadn't had that time before the ceremony, I probably would have been a blubbering idiot during the vows (or fidgeting around like I had to pee).
Here I come!




Our bridal party was awesome...we truly couldn't have asked for better people to stand beside us as we pledged our love and lives to each other.
My bridesmaids consisted of my sister-in-law, my best friend since I was 2-years-old (MOH), a good from since High School, and a good friend I met through Mr Jones.

Mr Jones' groomsmen consisted of close friends he's known since grade school. These guys are all top-notch. I'm thankful Mr has such wonderful friends in his life.

Next week: Pictures of the Bride & Groom...








Such cute pictures. Your first ones together are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteTaryn...beautiful! I LOVE the special meeting moment :) We did it and I LOVE and reccommend it to people!
ReplyDeleteYou and your wedding party are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove all your pics! The BM dresses look SO pretty in these!
ReplyDeleteOh so gorgeous...and FUN! I don't think seeing each other before the ceremony is as 'unconventional' anymore. We are doing it and I encourage everyone to do it nowadays. Just so much more personal and intimate if you ask me. I don't want the first time I get to see him the entire day to be walking through a sea of 200 of our friends and family...glad you did this! Btw, love the jazz hands!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pics! I got all teary eyed, like I really could hear him saying "hi baby" lol. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I loved your bouquet and the girls dresses!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!! LOVE the red!
ReplyDeleteWe did the same thing and I was really happy that we did. It calmed my nerves too!
ReplyDeleteI love the kiss photo of you and Mr. Jones and also the photos where he is checking out your veil.
The bridal party photos are lovely too! You were a beautiful bride.