Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4 Months and Counting!

I woke up this morning to my "4 Months to go!" email from The Knot. According to the email, my tasks for the month are:

Plan the honeymoon
Choose a Guestbook
Select the First Dance song

Hmmm...I guess I have nothing to do this month! We all know that's far from the truth though. I've been focusing on the bridemaids gifts lately...I'm having a blast sorting through everything and selecting gifts I think will suit each girl; gifts they will (hopefully) treasure. :)

Oh, and I'm at 123 days...only 23 more days until I can break out the 100 Day Countdown calendar!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, the 100 day countdown will be here so soon. It sounds like you're on top of everything!

    I had a lot of fun picking out the bridesmaids gifts. I went a little overboard, but I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I have 2 months from next Saturday!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it!? You are doing so good with checking things off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the knot! They always let me know how long I had to go...like I didnt already know! And everything they told me I had to do for the month way waaay done before that! Im so excited for you and your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ the countdown to the countdown calendar

    ReplyDelete