
Photo courtesy of Knottie Sn2BLee
I also want to have memory candles for loved ones who have passed away. Those candles will be very similar to our unity candle, but will have the name & relationship of each person we are remembering.
Photo courtesy of Knottie mink492Once I had a general idea of what I wanted, I dragged (well, he technically came willingly) Mr Jones to Hobby Lobby in pursuit of supplies. We found everything we needed...and more! In addition to the candles, holders, vellum paper, and ribbon, we also found wood letters to spell out "We Do" on the cake table. I've tasked the Mr with spray painting them gold to match our wedding colors. I can't wait to see how they turn out...you know I'll post pictures when they're done. :)
After leaving Hobby Lobby, we headed over to Michael's. Armed with a 50% off coupon (thanks to Ebonee from "Becoming His Mrs"), I was in search of new invitations. Yes, I decided I wanted different invitations than the ones I had previously. After about 5 minutes of deliberation, we both agreed we like these:

After leaving Hobby Lobby, we headed over to Michael's. Armed with a 50% off coupon (thanks to Ebonee from "Becoming His Mrs"), I was in search of new invitations. Yes, I decided I wanted different invitations than the ones I had previously. After about 5 minutes of deliberation, we both agreed we like these:





eek!!! You are doing so good at this planning stuff!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the DIY projects.
ReplyDeleteI just got that exact invite in brown in the mail for a friends wedding! They are VERY nice! I had no idea she did them herself from Michaels!
ReplyDeleteI love the customized unity candle and memory candles. I cannot wait to see how they turn out!
ReplyDelete