Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inspire Me

Thanks to a post from Ashley over at Bride on a Budget (love the colors she chose!) and a comment from my favorite deal seeker, The Queen of Clearance, I realized I never officially posted my wedding colors (duh, Taryn!). I'm sure people have been wondering...so, for the record, my wedding colors are: dark red, gold, and chocolate brown. :)

Here are a few inspiration boards I've collected over the past few months. I love my colors!





P.S. This is my 50th post!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!

    And I love the colors! Don't remember what comment I made though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked you too! :) I couldn't envision the colors though until i saw this! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! You changed them since we talked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 50 posts! I love your wedding colors and the inspiration boards are so pretty. We had a fall theme too and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding colors are so rich and beautiful. I love the 2nd board..it incorporates the orange that I'll be using in my wedding.

    ReplyDelete