Friday, July 10, 2009

This little piggy went to market (well, Walmart)

In desperate need for groceries, I stopped by Walmart on my way home from work yesterday. I was doing so well...putting only wedding diet friendly foods in my cart. Until I reached the chip aisle. I have no idea what possessed me to turn down that aisle, but I did (that was the first wrong move). And I bought some Munchies Snack Mix (that was the second wrong move). The bag is almost gone now. *Hangs head in shame*

Poor wedding diet. It never had a chance.

3 comments:

  1. You're so funny and Munchies are hard to resist! They have the best of everything in one little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding diet wedding shmiet. you are perfect how you are. wish my belly was full of some munchies right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full of Munchies vs. full of baby? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete