Nowadays, so many lovely brides (myself included) are all about saving money when it comes to planning their weddings. And why shouldn't we be?! With all the great DIY project ideas, websites like Etsy, and the ability to search for the best deals online, it's hard not to be a thrifty bride!
In my quest for saving money on my wedding, I was made aware of a couple great websites:
http://bravobride.com/
http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/
In addition to stalking Knottie bios for sale items, I've started checking these two websites for wedding day must-haves.
7 years ago




I used the Trash to Treasure board a lot in my wedding planning and it really worked out well. I sold a bunch of stuff after the wedding too. That reminds me that I need to get back on that!
ReplyDeleteHow appropriate ;) Thanks for chatting with me tonight!!
ReplyDeleteSteph, you are so welcome, my love! You know I'm all about helping you plan! :)
ReplyDeleteJules, I love the Trash to Treasure board. Definitely a great one to stalk!
I definitely gotta check these out! You know I'm already an Etsy girl! Thanks for posting :)
ReplyDelete