It should come as no surprise to those that know me that my "bubbas" (kitties) are my heart. They always know when I'm feeling sad and come lay on me to comfort me. Most people will say cats are independent - and my response is always, "Well, you've never met my cats!" (I swear they were dogs in a past life!)
I am so thankful to have little cuddle bugs who love to be held. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sammy:


Mr Bojangles (aka Bo):

Cuddle bugs:
your cats look so cute...but I am terrified of cats. They are cute in pictures but in person I just want to run away from them. crazy huh? I have a dog though, and when Im sad he runs away into the other room...hows that for loyalty? lol...hes rotten!
ReplyDeleteaww so cute! My cat is a cuddle bug too, so lovable. He's similar in color to yours too...and sheds EVERYWHERE!! lol
ReplyDeleteAw! Your kitties are so cute and look very sweet! I love their names ;)
ReplyDelete