Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thank you so much for the idea, Shan. I really, really needed it today. It's been a stressful week to say the least (anyone want to plan my wedding for me?). On top of the wedding stresses, my dad's HS swim coach who, along with his family, remained very close friends with our family passed away earlier this week (R.I.P. Uncle Dan...we will miss you). He was an amazing man who touched the lives of many. I am so thankful to have known him.

Other things I'm thankful for:
* My fiance. He is my everything and I wouldn't know what to do without him. I am lucky to be marrying him.
* My family. Even though they drive me crazy every once in a while, I wouldn't trade them for the world.
* My job and the fact that it is stable. Lucky for me, I work for the government and the government can't get rid of community mental health services. My heart goes out to all of those who are unemployed.
* My health.

There are so many, but these are the most important right now.

What are you thankful for? Pass it on...

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you stole this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post and you have a lot to be thankful for. Having a job is definitely a big one right now. It is so tough out there.

    I hope you have a great holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete