Mr Jones and I are going to a BBQ at our friends' house. In the spirit of the 4th, I am attempting to make cupcakes. I'm sure they won't look as good as these, but a girl can try!
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
I'm sure they'll look terrific!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th to you, too, doll!! And don't forget...the beauty of cupcakes is in how yummy they are :) I bet they'll be great!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they were very yummy!! Hope you have a great 4th :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girly!!! :) PS- the cupcakes look so yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and that the cupcakes were delicious!
ReplyDelete