Monday, July 27, 2009

Our days (and tables) are numbered

Ever since we got engaged, I knew I wanted to incorporate Mr Jones' photography in our wedding. Since I vetoed him taking his own wedding pictures (haha!), I had to find another way to tie in his photography/creativity. Thanks to a fellow Knottie over at 7.25.09 WED, I finally figured out how. She posted this awesome idea about taking photographs of numbers found around town and using them as table numbers. I loved it! I immediately asked Mr Jones if he was up to it and he loved the idea too. He's officially been tasked with taking Cam (i.e. his camera) around town/the apartments/wherever to take photos of unique and/or pretty numbers. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

11 comments:

  1. That is an awesome Idea! That is a great way to work in his photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good idea! i wrote out another comment, and then realized The Queen of Clearance wrote the same thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! And Jess, you are too cute...you didn't have change your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so cool! I hope he has fun and gets some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a wonderful idea! Some many of the other things have been done to death (dogs with #'s, places you've been, etc.).

    You'll have to let us know how they turn out!

    And yes, I was talking about ice skating. I took lessons and was pretty serious about it as a teen and started teaching about 10 years ago on the side. I love it and I would totally be your skating buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. It is such an exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I'm so glad someone else gets to use this idea! I can't wait to see your pictures! We were happy w/how our dog photos turned out, but I would have loved to do this one too. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative, personalized idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete