Monday, July 27, 2009

I feel like Dorothy - without the ruby red slippers

Why is it when you are searching for something, it is near impossible to find?? I am dying for a pair of red peep toe heels to wear with a black & white print dress for my bridal shower. I found a pair on eBay, but the seller's price is a little higher than I'd like to spend. They are perfect though...I might crack and buy them...unless I find a better pair. Has anyone seen any around? *fingers crossed*

4 comments:

  1. Oh, they are very cute and I totally agree. Whenever I really want/need an exact thing, I can never seem to find it!

    Have you tried endless.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I *love* red shoes!

    I wore red shoes with my wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you found any yet, but I just searched on like.com and came up with this (all under $60):
    http://www.like.com/womensshoes-search--red_heels_peep_toe--price60-90-0

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete