I have to say a
huge thank you to Etsy seller
DeniseJewelryDesigns for working with me to create my perfect wedding jewelry and for putting up with me changing my mind a
million times. She took all my scattered ideas (trust me, there were many!) and turned them into exactly what I was looking for. I can't say enough good things about her.
Please, if you are searching for the perfect piece of jewelry, visit her store. If she doesn't have it, chances are, she can make it! I promise she will take great care of you.

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteglad she was able to make something you like. My mom lost my earrings the week before the wedding and I had to go out days before adn try to buy new ones...stressful! WE still have never found the original ones!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the earrings! they came out great! are you not doing a necklace now?
ReplyDeletevery pretty..... love etsy!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love them!
ReplyDelete