What is it about wedding planning that turns brides into insomniacs? Is it because of all the "must-haves" and wants running through our heads? Is it because of our tendency to worry about small details that no one else will probably notice, but are all of the sudden, very important to us? Whatever it is, I want it to stop. I can't handle 4 more months of this. I am exhausted.
And with that, I'm off to bed...hopefully, to sleep and not stare at the clock. Buenas noches, everyone!
7 years ago




Just wait til the night before! Everyone kept telling me I needed to sleep and I just kept making mental lists of everything we needed. I got married last year, it was fun, exciting.....and little stressful! But it was amazing! Try to get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteI will take a sleeping pill the night before if I have to. I refuse to look like a walking zombie on my wedding day (and I will if I don't get any sleep)!
ReplyDeleteGirl get to bed!!! Stop stressing!
ReplyDelete