Saturday, July 11, 2009

In the Navy!

Once the e-pics were set for August 2nd, I began the task of picking out our outfits. E-pics are a good reason to go shopping, right?? (Not that I need a reason, but it's a good excuse for when Mr Jones sees all my new buys!)

My outfit ideas:
Navy blue polo and jeans (Mr Jones)
Navy blue top, jeans, and red heels (me)

Black button up and jeans (Mr Jones)
Black polka dot dress and red heels (me)

I also want to find a white dress for myself. Mr Jones would wear a polo (he has the whole rainbow!).

After all of this planning, you'd think I was well on my way to being ready for the e-pics, right? Wrong. I'm having a heck of a time finding a navy blue shirt that I feel good in. And I must feel good. That is imperative. So the hunt continues. If you've seen any cute (reasonably priced) ones, please let me know!

So far I've found these possible contenders (both are darker in real life):




No comments:

Post a Comment