♥ What are your middle names?
Mine - Kay
His - Curtis
His - Curtis
♥ How long have you been together?
3 years (as of yesterday!)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 3 years (as of yesterday!)
Ummm...a couple weeks?
♥ Who asked whom out?
He asked me out. We were chatting on IM and he said he was going rollerblading at Clio Park (the city where I was living) and asked if I wanted to come along.
♥ How old are each of you?
Me - 29
Him - 28
I'm robbing the cradle - haha!
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Definitely my brother and sis-in-law. We very rarely see his brother.
♥ Do you have any children together?
Nope - not yet!
♥ What about pets?
My kitties - Sammy and Bo. Thankfully, Mr Jones likes animals. :)
♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope - we grew up in different cities and went to different colleges.
♥ Are you from the same home town?
See above. :) We grew up about 30 miles apart from each other.
♥ Who is the smartest?
He would probably say me because I'm more "book smart". When it comes to computers though, he's the "Wizard" (as nicknamed from his Geek Squad years).
♥ Who is more sensitive?
This is kind of an obvious answer - me. After working at Best Buy (Geek Squad) for 6.5 years, he learned to not let things bother him.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We love Mexican! There is a small, family-run restaurant nearby called Puerto Vallarta - definitely a favorite. We also like to hit up the Ruby Tuesday salad bar (warm croutons = love).
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
San Diego, CA. Come November, the furthest will be Playa Mujeres, Mexico. :) :)
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Oy - definitely him. His ex is a total piece of work.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Definitely me. He doesn't get mad very often.
♥ Who does the cooking?
Poor Mr Jones. I don't cook. At all. Thankfully, he loves to cook - and I let him. Why ruin a good thing? Haha!
♥ Who is more social?
Moi - I love people. Mr is a bit more reserved until he gets to know you.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Both of us like to be organized - we hate clutter. Neither of us likes to clean though.
♥ Who is more stubborn?
Realistically, it's probably equal, but I usually win because he gives in eventually. I guess that means I'm more stubborn, huh?
♥ Who hogs the bed?
Neither of us - we share peacefully. :)
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Weekdays: It depends on the day and what time Mr needs to work. If he works at 7, he gets up before me. If he works the later shifts, I get up first.
Weekends: Always me - usually by an hour or more.
♥ Where was your first date?
Clio Park
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Definitely him. He is related to everyone (it seems like) in his hometown. His grandpa is one of 12 kids and his mom is one of 4 (all of which have families/kids).
♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not too often - Mr thinks they are silly because they just die. He prefers to buy me something that will last.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Thanksgiving - Usually his mom's house, but we try to trade off every year.
Christmas Eve/Christmas - We always work out a schedule to spend time with both families (i.e. Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas with his mom...or vice versa).
♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither one of us is particularly jealous, but I guess I would say me simply because I'm a girl and girls turn into green-eyed monsters every once in a while.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Oh, a week or so. Haha! Honestly, I would say a month or less.
Usually him, but it depends on the day - and how hungry I am!
Both of us - but I fold the shirts because he can't do it to save his life.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Definitely him - he has a computer information systems degree and works as a Network Admin. I know how to use one and that's about it.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Always him - unless he's physically unable (i.e. after his eye surgery).




Thanks for the shout out.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are cute!!
I can't wait to steal this too! I can't believe you share the bed evenly!!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is fun! I hope you don't mind me stealing this too! :) I love your answers.
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun and I love getting to know more about you guys as a couple. It sounds like our relationships are a lot alike. We got serious after about a month, love Mexican and he does a lot of the cooking!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I left you an award on my blog!
That's very fun. It's neat to learn more about my new blog friends.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute post. i let bf think he is smarter.
ReplyDeleteYou are not 29! I totally thought you were younger than me.
ReplyDeleteYou guys sound so perfect for each other.
(Chris drives nearly everywhere too- except after his eye surgery too!)