Thursday, August 13, 2009

A few more e-pics (but that's all you get for now!)

Apparently, some people *cough* Jess and Summer *cough* weren't satisfied with my sneaky peeky last night and have demanded more pictures. So, I have a few more of my favorites, but that's it until I get the rest. I am waiting for the full set from the photographer (love, love, love her) and will post more once I have them. I promise. :)

*** Click on the picture to see it full size ***





14 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! Your polka-dot sweater! and flats! how.stinking.cute!

    I'm enjoying your blog too :) Thanks for the comments!

    ps: "Mr Jones and Me"...isnt that a ben folds song?! or am I losing it? I am a huge ben folds fan...but, could definitely (and probably) am wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures!! You two look great and I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee. i am a little bossy, aren't i?

    LOVE them! LOVE THE LAST ONE A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these! You both look so happy and it looks like you have yourself a wonderful photographer. I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, these are soooo cute!! show us more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love the pics where you gys are standing oh so sassy in front of the garage door. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your engagement! Your pictures are super cute and artsy. Our were pretty lame.

    Oh yeah- AWESOME name.

    ReplyDelete