After many outfit changes, I think I've finally decided on our tops (jeans are another story, but that'll be figured out tomorrow).
Outfit #1
Outfit #2 - I haven't decided if I will wear the purple shirt or the teal shirt - opinions?
Outfit #3
Both Mr Jones and I ate lightly today (don't want to be bloated for the pictures!). Lunch was ham and turkey sandwiches w/ carrots on the side and dinner was fresh spinach salad w/ carrots, mushrooms, and bean sprouts. Both were very yummy! I confess that I did eat some Oreos for dessert though. *blush*




I like the first outfit best.
ReplyDeleteYou don't want to wear prints like in the third outfit because it will take the focus off of the two of you. You definitely want to wear solids.
outfit there is soooo cute! I would go with the purple for outfit 2 buts thats just me! I cant wait to see these engagement pictures. My hubby and I had our first and last fight over engagement pictures....its funny looking back on it now...but it sure wasnt funny then! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteAw! Have so much fun getting your epics done! We loved it. I think it's a great idea that you're doing multiple outfits. That will look so nice (I wish I did that!) In #2, I like the purple shirt since you're already wearing a shirt that is blue in the 1st one. I think either will be great though!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm jealous that you're doing clothing changes. I can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfits. Have a great time. I really enjoyed our photo shoot day, it was a blast.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time! Can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteCute!! So what jeans did you wear (come on, you knew I'd ask!)? And where's that cardigan from? I don't have a gray done with polka dots :)
ReplyDelete