Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday's Wedding Deal

Pink Avenue Bride just posted this adorable monogram label template and I had to share it with my fellow Brides-to-be. :)

Brought to you by Martha Stewart Weddings, these monogram labels would be perfect for favors, out of town gifts, wedding programs...the possibilities are endless! To make the labels, print on adhesive or regular paper, cut out with a 3-inch circle punch, et voila! You have personalized labels that look awesome!

Click here for the free templates


I plan on using them for my wedding programs and possibly the favor boxes. What will you use them for?

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, a freebie! Thanks!! I'll be sure to share with some of my engaged friends too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no idea what i'll use them for....but i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lordy, how I love Martha Stewart.

    And yes, the ranch has a website (http://www.meadowlakeranch.com/weddings.html). It doesn't do the ranch justice, the pictures aren't good and the site itself is not great either. But when we saw it back in April, we loved it. And I'm going to have a friend go out and take pictures towards the end of August since we live in another state. I'll be sure to post them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete