So I have my first dress fitting this afternoon. Kind of excited. Kind of nervous. What if I gained weight and I can't get the dress on? Having to stuff myself into my wedding dress is
not going to help the self-esteem. Jut sayin'...
I don't want my dress to look like this on my wedding day:

P.S. That's not my dress...nor is it me. Just a picture that came up in a Google search...
I'm sure everything will go well! The first dress fitting is so fun. You start to get an idea of how the dress will look once it is complete.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, have fun and keep us posted!!
It will be fine! I was so nervouse mine wouldn't fit that I refused to let anyone come with me for fear I'd be horribly embarassed. Well it fit just fine...and then I was sad no one was there to see me in all my wedding dress glory!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how it goes!!
I am sure it will be fine! I am excited for you.
ReplyDeletelol. im sure you will fit fine...I how ever did not. I tried it on 1 month before my wedding and it was so baggy because I was so nervous I wasnt eating like normal I guess. My mom and I went crying into davids bridal. They called around and found my dress in a size smaller at a store 20 minutes away and they let us swap it out! We were so relieved. lol. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI bet you'll have so much fun. Enjoy every minute of it!
ReplyDelete